With innovative Neurofocus Optics technology for both presbyopes and young myopes.
- Provides excellent vision at every distance for presbyopes, comparable to glasses1
- Proven clinically effective to reduce myopia progression2
- Creates an effective ADD up to +3.00D for a simplified fit1
- Available in 0.25D steps from +4.00D to -12.25D
Presbyopes (typically over the age of 40, experiencing blurry near and intermediate vision)
If you need reading glasses but love wearing contact lenses
Studies show that 92% of daily activities can be completed without using reading glasses.1
Young Myopes (nearsighted)
If your child is nearsighted with quickly worsening vision
*Both eyes combined; On an annualised basis in children 6-19. Retrospective analysis of 32 children, ages 6 to 19, across 10 different practice locations who wore the lenses for 6-25 months.
1. VTI Data on file, 2015. N=59. Data assessed after 1 week of wear. Preference based on those who expressed a preference among brands tested.
2. Cooper J, Oʼconnor B, Watanabe R, et al. Case Series Analysis of Myopic Progression Control With a Unique Extended Depth of Focus Multifocal Contact Lens. Eye & Contact Lens: Science & Clinical Practice. 2017;44(5):e16-e24. doi:10.1097/icl.0000000000000440.